Frida recently left us to go and live at a new home in Athens, Texas. This was a very bittersweet goodbye for me. I got Frida during my second year of pharmacy school and she has been by my side ever since. Unfortunately, as our family grew Frida was getting less and less attention. Because of this Andy and I felt like she would be happier in a new home. Andy's co-worker found her a home with a lady who has always wanted a Yorkie!! Andy recently got a report and she is adjusting well and I know she is being loved on. Frida's new home is on some land. Turns out the new owner cannot leave her outside by herself for very long because she goes and torments the neighbor's cows!! Ha, Ha -- that is the Frida I know!
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos (4-Ingredients)
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment