We recently got Luke a new pair of boots for the winter season and boy does he LOVE them. He wants to wear them all the time. Andy and I have actually taken to hiding them so that he won't find them and want to wear them when its not appropriate (see below).
One day when I was off Luke and I were having a lazy morning and he was still in his PJs. Well, he found the B-O-O-T-S (Andy and I have taken to spelling this word) and wanted to wear them -- with his jammies! I didn't see the harm, so we put them on. The bad thing is that we were going to meet Andy for lunch about an hour after this and I thought for sure I was going to take a 1 year old in PJs and boots with me to the restaurant!! Thankfully he agreed to let me change is clothes, but you better believe the boots had to go right back on! I love this kid and his quirks.
P.S. This is his new smile and say cheeese face. I just love it!
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos (4-Ingredients)
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment