Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve

This year we celebrated our Christmas with Gigi on Christmas Eve.  It was nice spending the evening with my mom, brother and sister so that we could all be at home on Christmas morning with our own growing families. 

Luke really enjoyed Christmas Eve at Gigi's house.  He loves being around family -- Rarah, Yon, Nina, Bubba, Layla, and Gigi!!  He caught on to the whole present thing quickly, but was sweet and made sure to tell everyone thank you with an accompanying hug and kiss.  Of the gifts he received, I think that the puppy dog blanket was one of his favorites.  He walked around with that thing on his head for quite some time.

Benjamin, on the other hand, was passed out on the couch almost the entire time.  He did get a stocking and a few gifts, but Luke and I enjoyed opening them instead!! 

Unfortunately I did not take very many pictures of the festivities, but thankfully my mom is the picture queen and got several group shots.

Thank you Mom for a wonderful Christmas. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment