Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas with Friends

We celebrated our annual Cloud, Johansen & Ussery Christmas last Friday night.  Everyone was nice enough to drive over to our side of town (in traffic) so that we didn't have to take Benjamin out.  Sarah made a lasagna pie and Britt made a salad and they both brought dessert (yum).  It was really nice having everyone over and I love that the boys, Luke and Colin, were able to open and play with their presents.  I am so thankful to have such great friends.

Luke opening his present from the Usserys
 The boys checking out Colin's new trucks
 I'm pretty sure this is evidence of Luke not sharing with Colin
 A party is never complete without tears
 Luke playing with his pots & pans from the Johansens
 My family of FOUR
 My besties, Brittany & Sarah
 Thank you hugs
 Colin is getting so big

No comments:

Post a Comment