A couple weeks ago I celebrated my 33rd birthday!! Our entire family had the stomach bug the week before and I had only had it the day before we celebrated with my family. Thankfully, we were all finally healthy and able to celebrate as planned. My mom made me my most favorite dessert - peanut butter pie!! Despite not really wanting to eat much, I did manage to enjoy me a slice of the pie. I really love birthdays, especially my own, but I dislike having a stomach bug right before it. Thirty three is an EH number so I suppose that it was fitting that the stomach bug made its appearance this year. Happy Birthday to Me!!
I love the way this kid always manages to end up with his clothes off :)
Your family is adorable! Happy belated birthday to you!!! May this year bring lots of love and laughter! :-)
ReplyDelete