We have not been to ICE since before we had kids and I had been wanting to go. We had a free afternoon after flu shots and decided to take the boys and Jacob to go and see it. For those of you who have not been it is an exhibit made strictly of ice. The room is kept at 9 degrees so you have to bundle up to go inside. This year's theme was the Nutcracker. I think that this theme was lost on the boys (Luke was hoping it was going to be Shrek), but I enjoyed it. About half way through they have ice slides you can go down. Both Luke and Jacob went down multiple times. Benji wanted to go down really bad, but he couldn't quite figure out how to make himself slide so we had to abort mission. At the very end they had a nativity scene. This was my most favorite part! All in all I think everyone enjoyed it.
Jacob on the slide
Luke on the slide
So cute all bundled up!
No comments:
Post a Comment