Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thankful, Round 1

I think that Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays.  While it is good to remain thankful all year long, it is nice to have a day dedicated to thankfulness.  This past year was the hardest year to date, but I still was able to reflect and find the many blessings in my life -- just to name a few: my husband, my boys, my family, the last 10 months I had with my dad, my faith, my country, my job, my house, my friends..... I think I could go on forever.  We spent some time talking about being thankful with the boys.  Luke was thankful for Mommy, Daddy, Ben and the park.  Benji was thankful for play-doh and the park (Aunt Becky had played play-doh with him the day before so it was fresh on his mind).

This year we started out Thanksgiving at Justin and Stacey's house.  I love that I have a large family and that we get to spend the holidays surrounded by people that we love.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like y'all had a great time! Such a fun time with loved ones!

    ReplyDelete