Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Trampoline Park

On the day of Benji's actual birthday Gigi and I took the boys to the local trampoline park for some jumping fun.  I had taken the boys to a trampoline park once before, but it was a long time ago.  In fact I don't think that Benji was even walking when we went before.  The boys had the best time jumping and running around on the trampolines.  We got there when it first opened and we pretty much had the place to ourselves.  I would say that they seemed to like the foam pit the best, followed closely by racing each other up and down a long stretch of trampoline.  I am so thankful to have these special times with my boys.  I just wish Daddy could have joined us :(
 
Hanging out in the foam pit
 1-2-3... Family jump!
 I love this action shot of us!
He didn't need help getting out (most of the time)
 The idea of dodge ball was lost on them ;)
 My big 2 year old!
 My boys
 Mommy can jump too!
 Going down the trampoline "slide"
 Love that smile!
 Shooting some hoops
 I don't want them to grow up
 Silly picture time
 Brothers
 Racing -- Luke won every time, but Benji didn't care!
 I cannot believe my baby is TWO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment