Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Program 2013

The boys had their Christmas program at school a couple of weeks before Christmas.  The original program was cancelled due to the ice, so we were thankful that it was able to be rescheduled.  Luke had been really excited about singing his songs for the program.  We had the words at home and practiced for several weeks.  He sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Do You Hear What I Hear?, and Away in a Manger.  Benji, on the other hand, didn't have a clue what he was singing in advance -- although I have no doubt they spent a lot of time practicing ;)  Turns out that he sang (well his teacher sang) Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and J-E-S-U-S (to the tune of B-I-N-G-O).  He pretty much just sat up there looking handsome holding his little snowflake.  I love it when they have programs it school.  It makes me all giddy and proud inside :)

This is pretty much what he did the entire time ;)
 Taken during Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.  Luke is on the back row, third from the right.
 Love, love, love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment