After the dairy farm we headed over to Teddy Bear Park in Stillwater, Minnesota. I had no idea how hopping this place would be on a Tuesday around lunch time! There were so many kids around that I think it took Luke a bit to settle in. This place was perfect for toddlers, though. They had several different things for the little ones to play on, all with slides. One of the play structures was a little train -- which was perfect! There was also a tree house on the bigger kid side. Luke really enjoyed the "monkey hang" and he was even brave enough to climb the rock wall - once. The park itself is lined with a big sand "box" on one side with rocks that are shaped into chairs, couches, and caves. This area was nice and shady and was a good place to just hang out.
A side note...
One kind of funny thing is that Luke was kind of afraid of the slides. Not afraid of the slide itself, but that it was going to be too hot to go down. You know a kid is from Texas when.....
Overall, we had a very nice afternoon. This park was a great find and a great place to take young kids. 2 thumbs up from me!
I did it, now get me down!
I love teddy bear park!
On the "monkey hang"
Great Grandma Blum and her boys
This picture was totally Luke's idea.....he loves his brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment