Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hotel Fun

We spent the first 2 nights of our vacation in Minneapolis - just the 4 of us.  We had lots of things going on, but we were able to spend some family time at the hotel, too.  Luke seemed to enjoy it the most, especially considering he had his very own special bed (sofa bed).  He also had a blast just running up and down the hallways and making new friends at breakfast time.  We were even able to go the the pool one evening.  Luke really liked that we were able to swim in the cold pool and the hot pool, too!  I love that he finds joy in even the small things.

 He stopped running because he realized I was taking his picture.
 I love my boys in their underwear!
 Ben and his snake (the souvenir Luke chose for him from the zoo)
 Crazy kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment