Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Monday, August 27, 2012

Minnesota Children's Museum

The morning before we headed over to Grandma Blum's house we stopped by the Minnesota Children's Museum for some play time.  I had no idea how cool this place was going to be....turns out it is ranked in the 10 best children's museums in the country.  I would say that it definitely put the FW Children's Museum to SHAME!!  This place was 4 stories of fun!  It had all different types of play areas and ways for the kiddo's to learn.  I think that Luke was on sensory overload as he bounced from one area to the next.  It was almost like he didn't know where to start :)  When I asked him what his favorite part of the museum was he said "I got to sit on the bus."  It was a little replica of a city bus! Benjamin had a good time wherever we plopped him down to play.  Andy said he really enjoyed playing with the "baby" in the mirror!!  Here are a few shots from our time there.  These pictures do not do this place justice.  You must go here if you are ever in St.Paul with small children :)  I hope to go back again on our next trip, especially if we have more time to play.

 I loved watching Luke make his music video -- definitely my favorite part!
 My little postman!  Luke corrected me and said, "no, a mailman."

No comments:

Post a Comment