Benjamin still loves to eat and we can't seem to feed him fast enough. He is eating oatmeal or yogurt for breakfast with a 4 ounce bottle and he eats a vegetable and a fruit for dinner. In addition to that he gets 3 other 8 ounce bottles throughout the day. He is really good at drinking water out of his sippy cup and loves to eat any and all snacks (mum-mums, yogurt melts, cheerios or anything else we let him try).
As for new things, we have teeth!! He had his first 2 teeth break through 2 days before he turned 7 months!! Also, a couple of weeks before the 7 month mark he started talking. He has the sweetest little voice and has been saying da-da, ba-ba, and ma-ma. I know all babies are sweet, but hearing him talke melts my heart. He is the happiest little baby and really just goes with the flow. He absolutely loves his brother and I really love to see his face light up when Luke is in the room.
Benji we love you!!
I love those baby blues!
So happy!
Check out those teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment