Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Monday, July 9, 2012

At the Beach House

While we weren't sight seeing or at the beach we spent our time hanging out at the beach house.  Luke really loved being Jake's right hand man.  Every time I went looking for Luke he was by Jake's side.  I really enjoy these family vacations and getting to spend time with my family.  I hope that Luke and Ben have fond memories of summer vacations with their cousins!

Our view of the ocean
Christina and Jack
 Ben and Jack
 Luke did everything Jake and Makayla did
 Gig and the grandkids
 Jacob and Ben
 All the kiddos: Jake, Jack, Luke, Makayla and Ben
Sweet boys!
 Gigi and her grandkids, take 2
 Makayla took this picture...pretty good for a 5 year old
 Roby, Ginger, Luke and Jake
 Jake and his shadow
 Love these kids!
 Cloud family departure

No comments:

Post a Comment