Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Beach

The house we rented in Galveston was right across the street from the beach.  We all enjoyed the close access and it was really nice considering I had babies that needed naps.  I was able to hang back at the house while one of the kids napped and not feel too out of the loop.  Unfortunately, because I had napping kiddos, I didn't get to spend as much time at the beach as everyone else :(  I guess that is okay because we are going to Gulf Shores later this year and I think that beach will more than make up for it!!

A side note, Michelle was able to drive up from Lake Jackson and spend Friday afternoon and evening with us.  We were all happy to see her and it was a great evening with a great friend.

 This is what Benji really thought of the beach and all of the seaweed!
 My hat looks pretty funny in this picture :)
Luke didn't really care for the water, but loved building castles!

No comments:

Post a Comment