I recently bought an Amazon Local deal and decided to use it on Benjamin's 6 month pictures. Since I had never had the boys pictures made together I thought it would be a great time to get some brother shots, too! Turns out that trying to get 2 kids pictures made together on a Monday night at 7pm (bedtime is usually 7:30pm) was a horrible idea! Benjamin cried at least 50% of the time and they would not cooperate when they were together. Luke did everything we asked him to do, but I don't think he even tried to enjoy any minute of it. By the time we were done Andy and I were exhausted!! I figured I would be happy if she was able to get a least one good picture - total. So you can imagine how excited I was when I got these pictures back!! She did a great job!!
If you need a photographer and want to check her out click here.
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos (4-Ingredients)
6 years ago























No comments:
Post a Comment