Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

7 Months

Luke turned 7 months old on Sunday. Andy, Luke and I celebrated by going to the pumpkin patch with Gigi and Makayla (more pics to come - promise). At 7 months old Luke weighs in at 21lbs, 9.5 ozs, which puts him in the 90th percentile for his age. For the most part he is wearing either 6-9 month or 12 month clothes, but definitely needs an 18 month sleeper (because he is SO long).

Luke still only has 2 teeth. He loves to eat and especially likes anything banana. He is learning to drink out of his sippy cup and mostly prefers the one with the straw (still working on picking up the cup to drink).

Luke recently started using consonants while babbling. He has mastered the Mum-ma and is slowly incorporating bob-ba. We are really working on da-da and Gigi has been pushing for the g- sound, but I don't think I have heard either of them yet. He is a great sitter, but has not made any effort to crawl. He loves to play with his toys and bounce anywhere and everywhere!

For the most part, Luke is still sleeping through the night. He wakes up occasionally, but not enough for me to complain (yet). He is starting to recognize strangers and is noticing when we walk out of the room. He is the sweetest little guy and I love watching him grow!! Seven months has flown by and I am looking forward to the next 7 -- I just wish that time would slow down a bit so that I won't miss a thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment