We went on our annual "entire family vacation" a couple of weeks ago to Galveston, Texas (more pics to come). While we were there we wanted to take Luke to the Moody Gardens Aquarium to see the seals. Back in May when we took him to the zoo he was a little bummed that we didn't get to see seals, so I was super pumped to find out they had them in Galveston! I thought it was just going to be the 4 of us going, but it turned out that everyone went. We had a great time and I am thankful that the rest of the clan wanted to join us.
When we got there the seals were being fed which was really neat for the kiddos to see. We ended up going back a little later when the crowds were gone and that is when I captured this picture of Makayla, Luke and Jacob checking them out. I love the way Luke got on the bar like he was a big kid!
I love that you can see the sharks behind him!
No comments:
Post a Comment