1. Rocker/Glider chair - I have used this since we bought it! It has helped me through bed rest (propped my feet up on the ottoman), 24 hour a day pumping early on, countless night feeds, and rocking Luke before naps or just because. Mr. Glider chair, I could not have done it without you!!
2. My Brest Friend - This is something that has been incredibly helpful for those late night feeds. It actually attaches around you and allows the baby to lay comfortably while nursing.....the best part, you can nurse hands free if needed! It is very similar to a Boppy, but better!! I would highly recommend this item if you are planning on nursing.
3. Sleep positioner - Thank you Amy for recommending that I get this!! It is a contraption that the baby sleeps between prevening him from rolling from one side to the other (kind of like a baby bumper). It allows us to let Luke sleep safely on his side at night (no fear of him rolling over). Thanks to the sleep positioner Luke has the most beautifully shapen head!
4. Sponge bath pad - We registered for this not knowing exactly what it was, and boy am I glad we did. This simple item makes bathtime with a little guy (with incomplete head control) a lot easier! We will most likely transition over to the infant tub once he has full contol of his head.
5. Bottles - My little boy likes to eat, enough said!
6. Microwave sterilizer - I think I use the sterilizer on average 4 times a day. Boy, am I thankful that I don't have to boil water on the stove!! I have become rather good at hitting the automatic 3 minute button on the microwave! I love things that make life easier.
7. Burp cloths - Wow! Who knew kids could spit up/spit out/drool so much over the course of the day. We go through burp cloths like crazy. After my shower I asked my mom, "Will I need all of these?" I now know how silly a question that was!! It seems like I spend the most of my day looking for a burp cloth!
8. Bouncer chair - This little chair has been my life saver. I actually have 2 of them and I use them both daily. I will put Luke in this while I do things like sterilize bottles, shower, laundry, etc. I will just pick the bouncer up (with him in it) and move it to the new location for the activity. I also need to take the time to give a shout out to the swing. It is equally good at entertaining my child; however, it just isn't as portable.
10. DIAPERS!! - Again, enough said.
Thankful for all of my baby gear,
Kays
No comments:
Post a Comment