Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was my very first Mother's Day!! The day started rather early, at 1:30am, but it got off to a great start. Andy got up and gave the baby his bottle after I nursed and then he got up again (without me) at 5:45am to do the next feed! I slept for the longest stretch since Luke was born 2 months ago (total of 4 hrs and 45 minutes -- woo hoo). I know this may seem trivial to some of you, but it was what made this Mother's Day special. To round off my day Andy made me breakfast, we went to church, and then we spent the day with our moms and Nana. All in all, despite the yucky weather, it was a great first Mother's day.


Just to fill you in on what I got for my very first Mother's Day......a new car!!! I have been wanting to get and SUV now that Luke's baby paraphernalia takes all of the room in my trunk and it just so happened that we found the car I wanted - a Lincoln MKX. I really, really love my new ride!! Wonder what I will get next year....???

I love my family,
Kays

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great 1st Mother's Day!! Love the new car too!

    ReplyDelete