My baby boy is 8 weeks old. He is growing too fast :( It is the weirdest thing - you want your child to grow and learn new things, but at the same time you want to freeze time so that they stay little forever......I guess I have no choice but to let him grow considering I have not mastered the art of freezing time!We had one more milestone this past week....Luke started wearing size 2 diapers. It is another sign of him growing up too fast. I am not sure of his weight these days, but we have a doctors appointment on Monday to find out. In addition to his diapers, he has also out grown of some of
his 0 to 3 month footed sleepers due to his length. His poor little toes were starting to curl so we were forced to retire a few outfits. Slowly but surely we will be phasing in the 3 to 6 month clothes and saying goodbye to his 0 to 3 monthers.
his 0 to 3 month footed sleepers due to his length. His poor little toes were starting to curl so we were forced to retire a few outfits. Slowly but surely we will be phasing in the 3 to 6 month clothes and saying goodbye to his 0 to 3 monthers.Cherishing every moment,
Kays
No comments:
Post a Comment