Luke and I have been camping out at Gigi's house since Tuesday because of the whole A/C debacle. The good news is that the A/C is now fixed and the house is on its way to cooling off! While I have enjoyed our time at Gigi's, I will be very thankful to sleep in my own bed tonight. Luke has been back in the bassinett in the room with us for the past 2 nights and I will say I prefer that he sleep in his own room! Apparently he is a morning person (he woke up early the past 2 mornings and entertained himself by talking/cooing/grunting/kicking) -- who knew?? Apparently he takes after me and not Andy!Luke is now 10 weeks old. This number in itself does not seem too large, but when you think about it 10 weeks is 70 days or 1,680 hours or 100,800 minutes or 6,048,000 seconds -- aren't you glad we don't report age as seconds?? No matter which way you say it the past 10 weeks have flown by and Lucas is growing and growing. I am absolutely dreading going back to work on June 2nd. Do you think if I start crying now that all my tears will be dried up by the time I have to go back to work?
Trying not to think about the inevitable,
Kays
Kays
No comments:
Post a Comment