Luke is 11 weeks old, which means only 1 short week left at home full time with my baby boy.....so sad. I could seriously cry if I spent too much time thinking about it, so I try not to. To get me prepared for the dreaded return to work (and Grandma too) Andy's mom kept Luke all day today as a "practice" run. I was able to get a lot of things accomplished so I would say that it was definately a success!! The good news is that he had a good day with Grandma. It was sad not to have him around all day, but I kept telling myself that I would spend the next 6 days with him -- not real sure what I will tell myself next week. Don't worry, I have already bought some water proof mascara :)
Eleven weeks has brought on something new for Luke - we think he is teething. I am not sure if this is a good thing or not, but it is definitely early to say the least! The reason we are suspicious of teething is that Luke has been drooling like a bulldog, he is chewing on his pacifier towards the side of his mouth, he likes to chew on my knuckle, and if that isn't available he trys to stick his entire fist in his mouth (see pic). He has been a bit more fussy this week, but nothing in comparison to his 6 week growth spurt!I just wanted to include this last picture for laughs (for some reason it will only attach sideways). As you all know, Luke has a head FULL of hair (I don't think he has lost a single strand). I brush it every night after his bath so that it isn't too out of control (it is curly when wet), but I thought you all should get the chance to see what it looks like untamed! He is so cute -- even with out of control hair.

Waiting on a tooth - I think,
Kays
No comments:
Post a Comment