On Memorial Day we headed over to the Johansen's to have a belated birthday celebration for Brittany. Andy and I both had the day off and we were looking forward to spending the day together with close friends. Our plans were quickly derailed when Ben decided to get worse instead of better. Being the good parents that we are, we decided not to take the kid with a fever to mingle with other children. Andy was nice enough to stay home with him so that Luke and I could enjoy some fun. The day ended up being a bit more overcast than I was hoping and the water was super cold, but that didn't ruin our fun!! When Luke went underwater for the first time he said, "that was a little chilly." -- too cute!
Happy belated birthday, Britt! You are one of my best friends and I don't know what I would do without you in my life. Thank you for all these years of friendship! (I remember a time when we used to take pictures of us on our birthdays, but I just realized all I got were a few shots of the boys)
Wyatt is getting so big!
All that is missing is our Benji! I hope these boys grow up being the best of friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment