I love pictures of my boys hugging -- especially when it was their idea :)
I feel like we spend so much time in the car
"Mommy, I want to make a silly face."
These boys LOVE fountains! I suspect I will have to fish Benji out of one of these at least once during his childhood.
What? You don't eat your toast with a fork?
Showing off our cool new shades (Luke picked them out himself)
Enjoying his very first cherry limeade -- super special occasion, promise :)
"Da-tur, Da-tur, Cheese!" This boy LOVES tractors.
Watching the workers paint Gigi's new patio cover
Poor Ben had a full body rash and on this particular evening his bottom was bothering him. I decided to pull his diaper down a bit to let it air. Turns out that plumber's crack doesn't seem to bother him one bit.
My kids love to "ride" this elephant outside of the pediatrician's office. I try not to think about how many other sick kids did the exact same thing before we got there.
Luke's nose met pavement at school yesterday. He is pretty cute with his red nose.
Is he really old enough to be doing this already? I blame big brother.
Sweet shot of my sick boy. I am so happy he is finally perking up!















No comments:
Post a Comment