Luke just wrapped up his second full year at preschool. It has been so fun to watch him learn and grow this year. I would like to take this opportunity to hit the pause button in hopes that he would just stop growing. I tell him almost daily to stop growing, but he insists on getting bigger -- he especially wants to turn 4. I love this age because so many things are exciting to him and he has learned so much. He surprised me the other day when he defined the word quarrel -- who is this kid?
His end of the year program was a few weeks before school let out. I was able to slip away from work and meet both Daddy and Gigi there for his performance. His class got on the stage and sang
This Little Light of Mine and
The Wiggle Worm Song (since they were the Wiggle Worm class). He did really well and sang loud, even though I could tell he was a little nervous. I loved it when he spotted me in the crowd and smiled. He melts my heart.
Enjoying a little celebratory cookie!
No comments:
Post a Comment