Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Monday, September 12, 2011

Children's Museum of Brownsville

While we were in the Valley we took Luke to the Children's Museum of Brownsville for some indoor play time.  I don't know if it truly classifies as a "museum" but it was definitely a lot of fun for Luke.  It was divided into several play areas: health/dental, restaurant, grocery store, boat/lighthouse, weather, construction, and a toddler learning center.  Luke played at all of the stations except for the construction zone which was a little too old for him.  He really enjoyed being around all of the other kids, especially the older ones.  Some of my favorite moments: him playing "stick and ball" with some plastic celery and a head of lettuce, him dragging around a shopping cart with a plastic lid and wooden egg in it, and him playing/learning in the toddler learning center.  He was so cute and, again, it makes me smile to see him having fun.  We had a great time and if you are ever in the Valley with small children I would recommend stopping in for some play time.

He went straight to the tractor as soon as we got there!
My future scientist!
This is Luke and I doing the weather, random I know :)

Here is a short video of him playing in the toddler learning center.

No comments:

Post a Comment