We took a trip down to the Valley to see Andy's grandparents (Luke's Great Grandparents) over Labor Day weekend (I am going to break it up into several posts). This was Luke's first time to ride on an airplane. I had a little bit of anxiety of how the trip was going to go, especially considering we had a layover in Houston. Turns out that Luke is a fantastic flier. He LOVED seeing the "air-panes" and he was on his best behavior the on all 4 flights! We followed some advice from other mommy fliers and bought Luke some new toys and books for the flights. He loved his new Thomas the Train fire engine.....it kept him busy for a good portion of the trip!
I, on the other hand, did not handle the flights nearly as well as my son. I ended up having some contractions on both of the layovers. I am not sure if this was related to anxiety, not drinking enough water, or riding on the airplane -- probably a combination of it all. The good news is that they calmed down pretty quickly, but definitely no more flying for this mommy anytime soon.
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos (4-Ingredients)
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment