Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter!! Little man had his first trip to church today! I am happy to report that we left him in the nursery and we, I mean he, did great. Apparently he woke up a bit grumpy from the car ride, but after some rocking with Ms. Jean he was a happy camper. Here is a picture of him on his first Easter. He had on some cute sandals, but they didn't make it for the picture.

Since my last post, Luke has hit a few milestones. First, he turned 3 weeks old - yay! I can't believe he is growing so fast. I actually got a tear in my eye when I thought about how much he had grown in the past 3 weeks. It seems like such a short time, but he is changing so much. Second, we introduced the pacifier (see picture below). For the first 3 weeks we pacified him with a pinky (he likes Daddy's best), but turns out that this drastically limits your multi-tasking! Despite the introduction of the pacifier, he still prefers the pinky. Lastly, we have made some headway on the sleeping!!! Over the past week Luke has increased the amount of time that passes between overnight feedings. We have gone from feeding every 2 to 3 hours to feeding every 3 to 4 hours!!! I am happy to report we (Andy and I) have extended our 'cat naps' to 3 hours long! This may seem like a small thing to others out there, but this is exciting to us so please join in our celebration!!

Thankful for Christ's sacrifice,
Kays

No comments:

Post a Comment