
Lucas is now 7 Weeks old!! It really does just seem like yesterday that I was counting down the day until he would be here from the comforts of my couch.....my how things have changed!! Over the past 7 weeks I have learned then ins and outs of Luke (or at least to the best of my ability). I can tell the difference between a hungry cry, a cry of pain, and a fussy cry. I enjoy his handsome smile and even his pouty lip. I cry when he cries (at times) and smile when he smiles. I look forward to him napping, but can't wait for him to wake up. I love the way he smells when he gets out of the bath and I find myself kissing him every chance I get. All in all, I LOVE being Luke's mommy and I thank God daily for giving me the job!

On a side note, Andy and I are going on our first date since Luke arrived. We are going to eat sushi, and for the first time since June I will be able to order EXACTLY what I want!!! Luke will be staying at Gigi's house for the evening. It is kind of sad to be gone from him, but at the same time Andy and I are looking forward to the evening out. I will admit, I think it would be a lot harder if I wasn't leaving him with my mom ;)
Dreaming of my favorite rolls,
Kays
No comments:
Post a Comment