We have finally reached the long awaited 6 week milestone this past Wednesday!! The reason I say that it was long awaited is that Ginger has been promising me that things magically fall into place once the baby turns 6 weeks...... Six weeks has been a milestone alright. Luke is holding his head up for long
er periods of time (until his little muscles get tired), he is intentionally smiling (melts my heart) and he took a LONG nap for the first time!! As far as falling into place, she does have a point. I think that we are finally getting the hang of this parenting thing and Luke is finally getting the hang of the baby thing. What I mean by "baby thing" is that he has learned to SCREAM and he has been practicing his new talent ALL week long. I actually think that he is going through a growth spurt and I hope that the screaming starts to settle down over the next few days. If not, we will love him anyways!!!
er periods of time (until his little muscles get tired), he is intentionally smiling (melts my heart) and he took a LONG nap for the first time!! As far as falling into place, she does have a point. I think that we are finally getting the hang of this parenting thing and Luke is finally getting the hang of the baby thing. What I mean by "baby thing" is that he has learned to SCREAM and he has been practicing his new talent ALL week long. I actually think that he is going through a growth spurt and I hope that the screaming starts to settle down over the next few days. If not, we will love him anyways!!!Surviving the 6 week growth spurt,
Kays
No comments:
Post a Comment