The day that I promised to take the boys to the pumpkin patch ended up being overcast and chilly. I tried to talk Luke into going on a different day, but he was dead set on going to the patch. After hearing all of Luke's convincing arguments, I decided to take them up to the little patch not too far from the house. We also invited Gigi along for some fun, too. The pumpkin patch had a jump house and a slide so I figured that if nothing else they could warm up with some activity. The visit ended up being great. We were the only ones there and the boys had a blast. Thank you Luke for talking me into taking y'all to the patch!
Showing me Woody
I was so proud of Ben. He did the slide all by himself (over and over)!
I asked Luke to make a funny face on his way down!
Mommy had fun, too!
I let Luke pick our big pumpkin
Loading our loot!
No comments:
Post a Comment