Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween is probably one of my least favorite holidays.  I don't like evil things and or people who enjoy scaring little kids.  In fact, I don't really even like to dress up.  But what I do like is the excitement I see on my kids faces.  I love the way they get excited about their costume and the way they look forward to spending the evening outside with family. I also love to see the entire neighborhood outside having fun.  I know that there is a lot of evil associated with Halloween, but for now we will continue to celebrate it -- and I might even look forward to it next year :)

Batman and Robin showing their muscles
 Such a cute sidekick!
 Judy and Beal had the boys each a special BAG of treats.  I love these sweet neighbors!
 Super Hero family photo
 Ginger-bread man and the witch
Jake, Ben, Luke and Makayla
 Sweet cousins!



No comments:

Post a Comment