I signed up for my second Cara Box back in September and now it is time for the reveal! I was paired up with Jessy from The Artsy Cajun, who I sent to, and Mandee from Life, Chaos and Quotes, who sent to me. This time the exchange was spread out over a few months so that we could get to know each other better. I definitely think I am going to like the quarterly exchange vs. monthly exchange better because it doesn't seem so rushed. I really love reading blogs and I feel like I have made 2 new friends.
This exchange's theme was fall. I have decided that I really, really like fall so this was a perfect theme for me -- so on to the box!
First, Mandee sent a sweet note with this cute squirrel on the outside of the envelope.
Next were these handmade Halloween picture frames. I think my favorite is the candy corn one, what do you guys think?
How cute is this stuffed turkey? I really like fall decorations so this was perfect.Next was this awesome bottle of nail polish. I rarely go without paint on my toe nails and this is a perfect fall/winter color that I don't already have.
She also included a candle and some hand sanitizer from B&BW. I told her that I love anything pumpkin or apple so these were right up my alley. What she didn't know is that I always have "germ juice" in my purse/diaper bag - so we will all get to use this :)
Last was the notepad with a "K" and the Seed of Happiness. The notepad is a great addition to my desk at work. The seed of happiness was my most favorite thing in the entire box. It is a left over lump of clay made into a little smile. They are made to give to people who are going through hard times and need a little smile. Mandee's box showed up just a couple of days after my Dad died and this thoughtful gift brought a tear to my eye. It was just what I needed.Thank you Mandee for this awesome box of goodies. I loved it all and I appreciate you thinking of things that I would like. If you are interested, you can see what I sent Jessy over at her blog The Artsy Cajun.






Kays, I am so glad you loved your box. I am so glad to have you as a blogging friend and hope we stay in touch.
ReplyDelete