We recently took the boys to our annual visit to Great Wolf Lodge with the Johansens (check out past visits 2
011 and
2012). We stayed one night in the middle of the week and we had a great time. The crowds were minimal and it almost felt like we had run of the place. The boys really took to the water this year and literally swam all over the toddler pool. Luke has turned into such a fish and Benjamin just followed his lead. Luke spent a fair amount of time on the slides, but Benji only wanted to go down a couple of times. I think he is still ruined on slides from his
bad experience on the slide last month. Here are a few pictures of my water loving babies!
This is how Luke got from one place to the next. I love it!
Sweet Friends, Luke and Colin
Ben's favorite place, the stairs!
I am pretty sure he was saying "cheese"
Ben also really enjoyed the spray portion of the pool
No comments:
Post a Comment