This is something I hope to remember to do each year with both of my boys. I saw it on Pinterest ;)
Twenty questions answered by Luke at age three:
1. What is your favorite color? Yellow
2. What is your favorite toy? Teddy
3. What is your favorite fruit? Apples
4. What is your favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Ravioli
6. What is your favorite outfit? Striped Shirts
7. What is your favorite game? Pirate game (I'm not sure what this is)
8. What is your favorite snack? Cookies
9. What is your favorite animal? Teddy (when asked about real animals he said elephant)
10. What is your favorite song? ABCs
11. What is your favorite book? Elmo (not sure which one, we have several)
12. Who is your best friend? Chance
13. What is your favorite cereal? Fruit Loops
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Go to the Park
15. What is your favorite drink? Lemonade
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas (I had to clarify what a holiday was first)
17. What do you take to bed with you to bed at night? Teddy
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Oatmeal
19. What do your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Salad (not sure I believe this)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A monster, then he said "get people better like you" (referring to what I tell him I do at work)
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos (4-Ingredients)
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment