We took the boys over to a local church's annual Easter egg hunt the Saturday before Easter. We had been
once before and figured the boys would have fun hunting some eggs. Luke actually had some practice earlier in the week at school so he was really excited to get the hunt started. He was so cute running as fast as he could around the egg yard. He ran past tons of eggs and every now and then he would actually stop and pick one up. Since I chased Luke around with the camera I didn't get any shots of Benji hunting, but he just had fun being outside -- the eggs were just a bonus! In addition to the hunt they had face painting, a petting zoo, and some bounce houses and slides. Luke was extra brave this year and actually went down the slide and jumped in the bounce houses! I was so proud of him. Its like when he turned 3 years old he just got more brave.....I love it!
Luke got a lightening bolt on his cheek
No comments:
Post a Comment