Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Sunday, September 2, 2012

First Day of School

Luke's first day of school was last Tuesday.  He has been going his new school all summer long, but Tuesday he was officially moved up to the 2 year old room and has new teachers, Mrs. Elisa and Mrs. Mechelle.  We didn't do much to celebrate the new year, but we did let him pick out a new backpack.  He did not hesitate picking the Thomas the Train backpack and it was an added bonus when he found out that it has wheels.  I don't particular like carrying the new backpack, but I do like that Luke can pull it all by himself if I need him to.  Happy first week of school Luke.  It is going to be a great year!

 He reminds me of Sarah in this picture - I love it!
 
Here is a link to Luke on his first day of school last year.  Look how much he as grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment