Great Grandma Blum has a beautiful garden filled with flowers, tomatoes, and raspberries (amongst other things I am sure). Luke had a really great time helping her pick the ripe tomatoes and raspberries. In fact, I am not sure that we brought many inside! There was about at 0.5 second time lapse (if that) between picking and Luke's mouth! Great Grandpa Herb also has some cherry tomatoes growing up on the porch. Luke was good at discerning between the "split" ones and the good ones. He got to throw the split ones over the railing so some were balls and others were snacks. This was such a fun experience for Luke that I have even entertained the idea of having a small garden......maybe :)
I think that Andy help build this arch for the garden several years ago
Great Grandma Blum and her boys
Picking tomatoes
I managed to snap a picture before the raspberry made it to his mouth!
Cheese!
The only evidence that the raspberries existed
Daddy and Ben
A big one!
Picking Grandpa Herb's cherry tomatoes.....he has one in his mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment