Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Back to the Park

Mom and I took Makayla and Luke to the park after church this past Sunday.  The weather was beautiful and I know the kids had a good time.  Luke is doing more and more things by himself at the park.  He had no problems going up the stairs on his own holding the rail and he went down the slide multiple times.  We had one close call with the slide though -- Luke forgot to sit down and started to walk down the slide.  Luckily he fell backwards (instead of forwards) and just slid down the slide, albeit slightly sideways and a little rough.  After that, Luke's favorite thing was throwing rocks off the bridge into the creek below.  I foresee many more afternoons looking for rocks to toss over the edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment