Benjamin is now 3 months old!! It is hard to believe that it has ONLY been 3 months because it feels like he has been a part of our family forever, but at the same time I cannot believe it has ALREADY been 3 months. He has changed so much and is doing so many things. First off, he now weighs 14lbs, 3ounces (75th percentile) and is wearing his 3-6 month clothes. Ben goes to sleep each night between 8-9pm and I wake him up in the morning (6am) to give him a bottle before I go to work. He eats 5 times each day and eats ~5-6 ounces at each feeding. He is a happy, growing little boy.
Benjamin loves to see the world. He wants to be sitting up (either propped up or me holding him) so that he can take in the room. He likes to look at new things and he loves to go outside. He is a little chatter box and tries so hard to talk back. He loves bath time and I love it when he splashes the water with his feet. He likes to swing in his swing (Luke is a good helper with turning it on and keeping the stars on), watch his mobile, and lay on his mat. He has a big smile and I get warm fuzzies when he laughs :)
I remember always looking forward to and almost rushing Luke to the next step -- boy was I naive. With Benjamin, I am trying to treasure every moment because I know it is all going to go so fast.
Stop growing so fast Ben -- you are only 3 months! We love you!
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos (4-Ingredients)
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment