Just a side note: Andy and I have done our best to involve Luke with taking care of Ben. He is really good at getting us diapers/wipes, finding a pacifier, and putting the bottle in the sink. Well today I decided to let Luke pick out Benjamin's clothes. I have let him do this before, but I would give him the choice of a few outfits. This time I let him loose in the drawers and I told myself to just go with whatever he chose. He had been eying a monkey romper for a few weeks now and sure enough that is what he picked. Since it was short sleeved I had to improvise and put a long sleeved onesie on underneath it. See below for the final outfit (both top and bottom were Luke's choice). I think he did a good job, especially considering the pieces he could have put together. He is such a good big brother!
This is the best I could do to get a picture of the both of them.
Here is the best picture of the entire outfit :)
No comments:
Post a Comment