Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Luke and the Ladies!

Luke finally got to meet his girlfriends this weekend! While here in Oklahoma we have been able to spend a lot of time with Baylee and Rylee. We even had a chance to meet little Avery! I know that Luke enjoyed hanging with his new friends because he took the opportunity to show off. While at Winter's house he rolled over from back to tummy for the very first time and I got to witness it with my very own eyes!! I was so excited!. He did it a couple of times in a row.....we'll see if he remembers his new trick tomorrow!

Luke and Rylee -- Rylee is 2 weeks and 2 days older than Luke.

Big sister Baylee and the babies!

Luke and Avery -- she is so tiny!

Luke and the ladies!

What a precious angel! Miss Avery Francis - only 3 weeks old!

No comments:

Post a Comment