Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Aunt Sarah

Luke was 17 weeks old yesterday! Aunt Sarah came in to town to celebrate the wonderful occasion. Well she actually came up to pick up Makayla to take to Houston, but while she was here she loved on Luke a lot. For those of you who were wondering - Andy asked me when I was going to stop counting in weeks.......my response was 52 weeks. If it bothers you I am sorry. I have committed myself to blogging at least once a week for the first year, so I figured I might as well do it by weeks.

This week has been rough for Luke. He just hasn't been himself. He is eating a lot less than normal and he isn't sleeping well either. We have been up with him for the past 4 nights in a row. I MISS my little sleeper!! I sure hope this phase passes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment