Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh, My Aching Tooth!

I am sad, make that very sad, to report that I have a cavity :( The little booger has developed between 2 of my teeth and I am in PAIN!! It is extremely sensitive to hot and cold - any small temperature change sends an electrical current through my jaw and into my ear. IT HURTS!!! This means that I cannot eat or drink anything that is not room temperature. Do you know how hard this is? I have taken to eating room temperature grilled cheeses. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE cheese, but I am TIRED of room temperature cheese :( So let me answer the question you all are asking -- YES, I have gone to the dentist. The bad news is that I cannot get it fixed until THURSDAY!! Until then I am trying to get full on the most random room temperature things I can find.

Trying to hang on until Thursday,
Kays

No comments:

Post a Comment