Luke is 3 months old today - one quarter of a year!! At 3 months old Luke is 15lbs, 6.5ozs, which places him in the 90th percentile for his age. If he continues to grow at the same rate the growth curve predicts him to be 26lbs at 1 year old!! Luke is continuing to learn new things every day. He is laughing out loud, swatting at toys, and interacting more with people. He can recognize my face and hear my voice from across the room. He has complete control of his head and can now sit in his entertainer/bouncer for long periods of time. He loves swinging in his swing, watching his mobile, and being held where he can see the world. One thing that Andy and I are surprised about is how much this kid loves TV. We are not intentionally placing him in front of the TV, but the child will contort himself in any way possible to see the picture box. I think this stems from his love for light - or at least I hope so. Andy and I will have to keep a close eye on him in the future because he has the serious potential to become a couch potato!The best thing that I have to report is that Luke has been consistently sleeping through the night since May 29th -- he really knows how to make Mom happy!! Andy puts him to bed around 8:30-9:00pm and I have to wake him up at 6:00am to feed him before I leave for work. I know that we will still have many a sleepless night ahead of us, but I am thankful for any and all nights we can sleep uninterrupted from start to finish.
Thankful for my little man,
Kays
Kays
No comments:
Post a Comment