Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

13 Weeks + 1 Baby Blake

I know at some point you are supposed to stop counting by weeks and switch to months, but for now, and maybe until forever, I am counting in weeks. Luke is 13 weeks old and one big boy! I swear he has grown a lot during this past week. His little cheeks are so full and so cute. He is just one big bundle of joy.

Luke's latest trick is laughing out loud. He has laughed previously, but for the first time a few days ago Andy was able to get him to laugh out loud over and over. There isn't a better sound in the world than the sound of baby laughter. I quickly grabbed the video camera and was able to capture this moment forever on video. Wow, I am such a mom....

Luke had another friend make his grand entrance into the world today - Baby Blake!! This is Lance and Lindsey's new addition and we can't wait to meet the little guy!


13 Weeks and Counting,
Kays

No comments:

Post a Comment