Went to the doctor again this AM and it was a good visit. Believe it or not, I actually look forward to going to the doctor these days!! It just feels good to get out of the house and it seems to lift my spirits.
Overall the visit itself was uneventful. My blood pressure was lower than it has been the past week and the baby passed all of his tests (doesn't surprise me, I know he is going to be a good test taker). I was actually kind of bummed that he didn't do a pelvic exam to check my progress -- is that weird?? Most women cringe at the idea of a pelvic exam, but apparently not me!
The current plan is to induce hopefully on Wednesday of next week (the exact same day my Mom is scheduled to close on her new house - yikes). It actually has not been scheduled so this date may change. It will all be finalized at my visit on Monday (or at least this is my understanding). I will keep you all posted as soon as I know more. Nothing more really to report other than I dropped of my urine to be checked for protein and I had some blood work drawn (no results yet).
Lastly, I have been trying to be more positive about being on bed rest so I figured I would end with 5 reasons bed rest is a GREAT thing (no particular order):
1. I am well rested
2. My dogs are getting more attention (as this will decrease once Lucas is here)
3. I am spending more time with my husband
4. Friends and family stop by
5. I feel better! (swelling and pain has decreased DRASTICALLY)
There is light at the end of this tunnel,
Kays
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos (4-Ingredients)
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment