Andy, Kaysey & the Little Men

Friday, March 22, 2013

Urban Air

Last month on one of my days off I was able to take the boys to meet up with Caleb and Kelly at Urban Air.  I had heard great things about this place and we were not disappointed!!  It is a huge place full of trampolines.  We went during toddler time so the boys had full run of the place.  Luke REALLY, REALLY loved jumping into the foam pit and Ben pretty much just liked the freedom of running around.  Luke has been asking me to take him back over and over again.  Since toddler time is only on Wednesdays and Fridays it is hard for me to take off and go.  I have promised him we will go back again soon.  I know he will hold me to it!! 


I didn't take my camera with me so here are some pictures from my cell phone.

 We stopped at Chickfila on the way home for lunch.  These boys ate so much Kelly had to go back and buy more nuggets!

No comments:

Post a Comment