Andy has been wanting to take Luke to the rodeo for a while now. It just so happened that I was able to get 4 tickets to the rodeo from work -- so we went! Unfortunately, the day of our tickets was the day all of the animals were gone from their stalls AND a big rain storm passed through, but that didn't stop us from having fun!! Luke was excited about everything, but wasn't too crazy about any animal that we did see up and close. As far as the rodeo, the boys LOVED it! It didn't start until their bedtime so I was a little nervous, but they did great. We even treated them to a little bit of cotton candy before the show. I am already looking forward to going back next year!
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos (4-Ingredients)
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment